Accelerated Hypertrophy Vol 4
4 weeks long for advanced , if you beginner or starting after break you can do this training for longer time 6-8 weeks.
you’ll use Post-Fatigue and Tempo Contrast methods for shocking your muscles into growing. Each exercise was carefully selected to ensure growth in the fastest time possible.
By focusing on specific rep ranges and techniques, you’ll ensure you’re targeting the proper muscle fibers for rapid muscle growth and density.
Includes supplement list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Accelerated Hypertrophy vol 5 Fall 2019 8 weeks long,2 phases .
In the Phase 1, you’ll use Post-Fatigue and Tempo Contrast methods for shocking your muscles into growing. Each exercise was carefully selected to ensure growth in the fastest time possible.
Phase 2 will focus on Muscular Density. Large muscles aren’t as impressive as large, DENSE muscles! By focusing on specific rep ranges and techniques, you’ll ensure you’re targeting the proper muscle fibers for rapid muscle growth and density.
Includes supplement list.
Booty Factor Training Vol 4
Back by popular demand, this 4 week program will have you training your booty 2-3 times weekly, depending on your motivation levels J
Exercises, sets, reps, tempo and rest periods are all included to get that booty to larger and firmer proportions!
By using elastic bands, giant sets and short rest periods, we’ll ensure to fatigue and train as many booty muscle fibers as possible!
Included supplement list.
Tired of booty programs that overpromise and under deliver? Then this booty program is for you! Let’s use a variety of exercises and program design parameters to develop your booty as no other program has before. If you want a booty program based on the latest, up to date exercise science research, then download your booty program now!
This training focused on improving your glutes and has upper workout as well (not include abs exercises) however it is not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have an experience 1-2 years minimum and knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
4 weeks of training.
Supplements are included.
Ultimate Arms Vol 6
If you loved the original Ultimate Arms, then you’ll LOVE this new advanced, two phase version!
In Ultimate Arms Vol 6 ,you’ll specialize in training arms for size and density, training 2-3 times weekly.
Using special advanced techniques such as Isometric Holds, Drop Sets and Tempo Contrast, you’ll be on the path to achieving the Ultimate Arms you’ve always wanted.
Everything that you need to achieve your goals of adding size to your arms is included: exercises, reps, sets, rest periods and tempo.
Additionally, supplements to enhance your performance in the gym and recovery is included!
And to ensure you’re using proper form, exercise video links are included to maximize your results.
Perform 8 weeks
Hypertrophy for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
By pairing specific muscle groups together with a proper training split, you’ll ensure fatigue is managed properly, preventing it from affecting the quality of your training sessions.
Hypertrophy for Competitors uses a high frequency training split, designed for those who are dedicated to achieving their best physique possible.
By combining giant sets, supersets and high volume training sessions with short rest periods, you’ll prevent your nervous system from adapting to your workouts, preventing both stagnation in results and boredom.