Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New workout(18/11/2017) 12 weeks lean mass building workout( for male&female)
ADVANCED LEAN MASS PROGRAM FOR MALE and FEMALE
INCLUDES: NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE,SUPPLEMENT LIST ,CARDIO, TEMPO EXPLANATION,EXERCIZE VIDEO LINKS and much more.
This training focused on lean mass building and strength ,however its not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have basic knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
New(11/04/2018 Ultimate Shoulders Vol 1
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Wheels for Competitors VOL 1 ( 23/10/2018)
Wheels for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Optimal lower body development requires a balance between the quadriceps and posterior chain muscles, as well as between bilateral and unilateral exercises.
And due to their relatively large size and fascia thickness, the lower body muscles require advanced fatigue inducing techniques, such as Drop Sets and Rest-Pause Sets, in order to maximize both fatigue and lactic acid. You can rest assured, all these factors have been considered when designing Wheels for Competitors.
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4 29/10/2018
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4
In this 4 week program, you’ll be kicking your own butt with four weekly training programs.
These fat melting programs are designed to create as much metabolic disturbance as possible, in the shortest time possible. Maximal fat loss requires focus on both training intensity and duration of the training session.
Using special techniques to ensure you keep training intensity high throughout each training, you’ll ensure your metabolism is running optimally and turning you into a calorie burning machine!
Using full body exercises, expect a high degree of metabolic disturbance (expect to be out of breath MAJORLY) and a high sweat factor!
These high density (lots of work and little rest periods) workouts will require serious commitment, but if you got the guts, this program will provide you with Maximal Fat Loss.
Includes exercise video links and supplement list.
Ultimate Lat Width Vol 2 29/10/2018
Ultimate Lat Width phase 2
If your upper back is flatter than a sheet of paper, then you need this program!!!
My Lat Width training program, will give you the development you need to stand out from the crowd! Your upper back will be full of so many bumps that you’ll want to wear a tank top all year (yes, even during winter).
By using special combination of exercises, along with Giant Sets and High Density Training, you can develop the upper back you’ve always wanted.
If you can’t train your lats 2-3 times weekly, then this training program is not for you. This is a specialization training program and is designed for serious athletes looking to build their perfect physique.