Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New workout(18/11/2017) 12 weeks lean mass building workout( for male&female)
ADVANCED LEAN MASS PROGRAM FOR MALE and FEMALE
INCLUDES: NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE,SUPPLEMENT LIST ,CARDIO, TEMPO EXPLANATION,EXERCIZE VIDEO LINKS and much more.
This training focused on lean mass building and strength ,however its not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have basic knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
Wheels for Competitors VOL 1 ( 23/10/2018)
Wheels for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Optimal lower body development requires a balance between the quadriceps and posterior chain muscles, as well as between bilateral and unilateral exercises.
And due to their relatively large size and fascia thickness, the lower body muscles require advanced fatigue inducing techniques, such as Drop Sets and Rest-Pause Sets, in order to maximize both fatigue and lactic acid. You can rest assured, all these factors have been considered when designing Wheels for Competitors.
German Volume Training Vol 2 Horisontal emphasis 29/10/2018
GVT Horizontal Emphasis Volume 2
After training 4 weeks with GVT Volume 1, you’ll be ready to continue your gains with GVT Volume 2.
While the goal of GVT Volume 1 was to use high volume and reps to shock your muscles into growing, in this phase, you’ll focus on high volume and lower reps to continue building muscle while protecting your nervous system from overtraining and boredom.
Additionally, the lower reps will ensure additional gains by keeping motivation high, preventing boredom, improving muscle fiber innervation and fatigue, as well as increasing muscular density.
As with the GVT Volume 1 program design structure, this phase is divided into Horizontal and Vertical Emphasis, depending on your lagging muscle groups.
This phase will emphasize the pecs and upper back thickness, while placing the shoulders and lat width on maintenance mode.
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4 29/10/2018
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4
In this 4 week program, you’ll be kicking your own butt with four weekly training programs.
These fat melting programs are designed to create as much metabolic disturbance as possible, in the shortest time possible. Maximal fat loss requires focus on both training intensity and duration of the training session.
Using special techniques to ensure you keep training intensity high throughout each training, you’ll ensure your metabolism is running optimally and turning you into a calorie burning machine!
Using full body exercises, expect a high degree of metabolic disturbance (expect to be out of breath MAJORLY) and a high sweat factor!
These high density (lots of work and little rest periods) workouts will require serious commitment, but if you got the guts, this program will provide you with Maximal Fat Loss.
Includes exercise video links and supplement list.
New(18/11/2017)Intermediate Body Composition 8 weeks( for female/male)
An excellent program to get you started on the path to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you’re new to resistance training or starting up again after an extended lay off, this program gives you everything you need, ensuring success! All guesswork is removed, Intermediate Program includes a 8 week weight training, cardio, supplementation program,nutrition guidance , tempo ,sets,repetition explanation. Download now, get started now!
This training focused on full body workout.
however its not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have basic knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
Program includes: Workout 8 weeks , cardio,nutrition guidance, supplement list , tempo ,sets,reps explanation.