Ultimate Shoulders Vol 2
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Accelerated Hypertrophy Vol 3
In the Phase 1, you’ll use Post-Fatigue and Tempo Contrast methods for shocking your muscles into growing. Each exercise was carefully selected to ensure growth in the fastest time possible.
Phase 2 will focus on Muscular Density. Large muscles aren’t as impressive as large, DENSE muscles! By focusing on specific rep ranges and techniques, you’ll ensure you’re targeting the proper muscle fibers for rapid muscle growth and density.
Includes supplement list.
GVT Horizontal Emphasis Volume 2
After training 4 weeks with GVT Volume 1, you’ll be ready to continue your gains with GVT Volume 2.
While the goal of GVT Volume 1 was to use high volume and reps to shock your muscles into growing, in this phase, you’ll focus on high volume and lower reps to continue building muscle while protecting your nervous system from overtraining and boredom.
Additionally, the lower reps will ensure additional gains by keeping motivation high, preventing boredom, improving muscle fiber innervation and fatigue, as well as increasing muscular density.
As with the GVT Volume 1 program design structure, this phase is divided into Horizontal and Vertical Emphasis, depending on your lagging muscle groups.
This phase will emphasize the pecs and upper back thickness, while placing the shoulders and lat width on maintenance mode.
Lats for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Your back muscles are a unique muscle to train, as they require not only width and thickness, but the two must be balanced for overall symmetry. This requires a smart training strategy for proper overall development.
By utilizing a high training frequency, you’ll ensure maximal results between the larger and smaller muscle groups.
Be prepared to train your lats multiple times per week!
Ultimate Arms Vol 4
If you loved the original Ultimate Arms, then you’ll LOVE this new advanced, two phase version!
In Ultimate Arms Vol 3, you’ll specialize in training arms for size and density, training 2-3 times weekly.
Using special advanced techniques such as Isometric Holds, Drop Sets and Tempo Contrast, you’ll be on the path to achieving the Ultimate Arms you’ve always wanted.
Everything that you need to achieve your goals of adding size to your arms is included: exercises, reps, sets, rest periods and tempo.
Additionally, supplements to enhance your performance in the gym and recovery is included!
And to ensure you’re using proper form, exercise video links are included to maximize your results.