Shoulders for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
One of the most stubborn and challenging muscles groups to train, the shoulders require a greater selection of exercises for optimal growth.
Due to the multiple heads of the deltoids, numerous hand and body positions must be utilized to maximally recruit and fatigue their muscle fibers. Being the most mobile joint in the body, requires the shoulders to be attacked form a variety of angles and positions.
Additionally, by using a variety of training implements, you’ll ensure proper training and optimal results.
I hope you are as excited as I am to begin our 60 days of working together to accomplish an AMAZING spring transformation!
The training techniques used for the next 60 days are some of my favorite and have produced wonderful transformations for my in-person and online clients.
In order to maximize you results, please follow the programs as written! While you might need to modify some exercises due to exercise equipment availability at your gym, ensure you use the same training techniques, reps and tempos as written.
Every program design variable has been selected for a specific purpose and for the synergetic effect produced when they are combined. Just follow the programs as written J
I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you better during your check-ins. Any questions, please email!
The secret to reaching body you have always wanted: creating high levels of metabolic disturbance and eating the proper combinations of foods. The Challenge removes the guess work and provides you with all you need to boost your fat burning metabolism and build a strong set of abs.
Included in your Challenge:
– A 9 week of training system including resistance training and energy system work. Reps, sets, rest periods, a structured training template and exercise video links are included.
– Nutritional guidelines and templates are provided to ensure optimal fat loss and fuel for your training sessions
– Supplementation lists are provided to enhance fat loss, definition and performance in the gym
– Included at no extra cost: weekly check in sessions, where adjustments can be personalized to ensure optimal results
Dont be left out! Let’s get ready for summer and impress all around you!!!
Ultimate Arms Vol 4
If you loved the original Ultimate Arms, then you’ll LOVE this new advanced, two phase version!
In Ultimate Arms Vol 3, you’ll specialize in training arms for size and density, training 2-3 times weekly.
Using special advanced techniques such as Isometric Holds, Drop Sets and Tempo Contrast, you’ll be on the path to achieving the Ultimate Arms you’ve always wanted.
Everything that you need to achieve your goals of adding size to your arms is included: exercises, reps, sets, rest periods and tempo.
Additionally, supplements to enhance your performance in the gym and recovery is included!
And to ensure you’re using proper form, exercise video links are included to maximize your results.
Ultimate Lat Width phase 2
If your upper back is flatter than a sheet of paper, then you need this program!!!
My Lat Width training program, will give you the development you need to stand out from the crowd! Your upper back will be full of so many bumps that you’ll want to wear a tank top all year (yes, even during winter).
By using special combination of exercises, along with Giant Sets and High Density Training, you can develop the upper back you’ve always wanted.
If you can’t train your lats 2-3 times weekly, then this training program is not for you. This is a specialization training program and is designed for serious athletes looking to build their perfect physique.
Ultimate Pecs Vol 4
One of the best methods for achieving Ultimate Pecs is to combine different special methods in the same program, to ensure you recruit and fatigue as many muscle fibers as possible. When your Pecs are lacking size, you need to combine different methods to “shock” the muscles into growing!
For 4 weeks, you’ll train your pecs 2-3 times weekly (depending on your recovery ability and time availability) with exercises and program design variables designed to produce results.
Supplements and videos included
Ultimate Shoulders Vol 3
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Ultimate Wheels phase 3
Life’s too short to go around with chicken legs J
For the first time, I’m sharing some of my favorite techniques for developing your quadriceps and hamstrings.
This lower body specialization program will have you training 2-3 times weekly, with the sole focus of adding mass to your legs as fast as possible.
The workouts in this two phase specialization program (8weeks long) are not easy, but if you want the legs you’ve always wanted, you have to do things you haven’t done before.
By combining isometric holds, slow eccentric contractions, supersets and other advanced training methods, you can be assured you’re getting advanced training techniques designed to give you results.
Supplements and links included