Ultimate Lat Width Vol 2 29/10/2018
Ultimate Lat Width phase 2
If your upper back is flatter than a sheet of paper, then you need this program!!!
My Lat Width training program, will give you the development you need to stand out from the crowd! Your upper back will be full of so many bumps that you’ll want to wear a tank top all year (yes, even during winter).
By using special combination of exercises, along with Giant Sets and High Density Training, you can develop the upper back you’ve always wanted.
If you can’t train your lats 2-3 times weekly, then this training program is not for you. This is a specialization training program and is designed for serious athletes looking to build their perfect physique.
New(23/07/2018) Ultimate Shoulders Vol 2
Ultimate Shoulders Vol 2
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Lats for Competitors VOL 1(23/10/2018)
Lats for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Your back muscles are a unique muscle to train, as they require not only width and thickness, but the two must be balanced for overall symmetry. This requires a smart training strategy for proper overall development.
By utilizing a high training frequency, you’ll ensure maximal results between the larger and smaller muscle groups.
Be prepared to train your lats multiple times per week!
Booty Factor Training Vol 4 29/10/2018
Booty Factor Training Vol 4
Back by popular demand, this 4 week program will have you training your booty 2-3 times weekly, depending on your motivation levels J
Exercises, sets, reps, tempo and rest periods are all included to get that booty to larger and firmer proportions!
By using elastic bands, giant sets and short rest periods, we’ll ensure to fatigue and train as many booty muscle fibers as possible!
Included supplement list.
Tired of booty programs that overpromise and under deliver? Then this booty program is for you! Let’s use a variety of exercises and program design parameters to develop your booty as no other program has before. If you want a booty program based on the latest, up to date exercise science research, then download your booty program now!
This training focused on improving your glutes and has upper workout as well (not include abs exercises) however it is not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have an experience 1-2 years minimum and knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
4 weeks of training.
Supplements are included.
23/07/2018AB Challenge Vol 2
The secret to developing the abs you have always wanted: creating high levels of metabolic disturbance and eating the proper combinations of foods. The AB Challenge removes the guess work and provides you with all you need to boost your fat burning metabolism and build a strong set of abs.
Included in your AB Challenge:
– A 4 week training system including resistance training and energy system work. Reps, sets, rest periods, a structured training template and exercise video links are included.
– Nutritional guidelines and templates are provided to ensure optimal fat loss and fuel for your training sessions
– Supplementation lists are provided to enhance fat loss, definition and performance in the gym
– Included at no extra cost: weekly check in sessions, where adjustments can be personalized to ensure optimal results