Ultimate Pecs Vol 4 29/10/2018
Ultimate Pecs Vol 4
One of the best methods for achieving Ultimate Pecs is to combine different special methods in the same program, to ensure you recruit and fatigue as many muscle fibers as possible. When your Pecs are lacking size, you need to combine different methods to “shock” the muscles into growing!
For 4 weeks, you’ll train your pecs 2-3 times weekly (depending on your recovery ability and time availability) with exercises and program design variables designed to produce results.
Supplements and videos included
Shoulders for Competitors VOL 1(23/10/2018)
Shoulders for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
One of the most stubborn and challenging muscles groups to train, the shoulders require a greater selection of exercises for optimal growth.
Due to the multiple heads of the deltoids, numerous hand and body positions must be utilized to maximally recruit and fatigue their muscle fibers. Being the most mobile joint in the body, requires the shoulders to be attacked form a variety of angles and positions.
Additionally, by using a variety of training implements, you’ll ensure proper training and optimal results.
New(23/07/2018) Ultimate Shoulders Vol 2
Ultimate Shoulders Vol 2
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Ultimate Wheels Vol 3 29/10/2018
Ultimate Wheels phase 3
Life’s too short to go around with chicken legs J
For the first time, I’m sharing some of my favorite techniques for developing your quadriceps and hamstrings.
This lower body specialization program will have you training 2-3 times weekly, with the sole focus of adding mass to your legs as fast as possible.
The workouts in this two phase specialization program (8weeks long) are not easy, but if you want the legs you’ve always wanted, you have to do things you haven’t done before.
By combining isometric holds, slow eccentric contractions, supersets and other advanced training methods, you can be assured you’re getting advanced training techniques designed to give you results.
Supplements and links included
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4 29/10/2018
Maximal Fat Loss Vol 4
In this 4 week program, you’ll be kicking your own butt with four weekly training programs.
These fat melting programs are designed to create as much metabolic disturbance as possible, in the shortest time possible. Maximal fat loss requires focus on both training intensity and duration of the training session.
Using special techniques to ensure you keep training intensity high throughout each training, you’ll ensure your metabolism is running optimally and turning you into a calorie burning machine!
Using full body exercises, expect a high degree of metabolic disturbance (expect to be out of breath MAJORLY) and a high sweat factor!
These high density (lots of work and little rest periods) workouts will require serious commitment, but if you got the guts, this program will provide you with Maximal Fat Loss.
Includes exercise video links and supplement list.