Ultimate Pecs Vol 4 29/10/2018
Ultimate Pecs Vol 4
One of the best methods for achieving Ultimate Pecs is to combine different special methods in the same program, to ensure you recruit and fatigue as many muscle fibers as possible. When your Pecs are lacking size, you need to combine different methods to “shock” the muscles into growing!
For 4 weeks, you’ll train your pecs 2-3 times weekly (depending on your recovery ability and time availability) with exercises and program design variables designed to produce results.
Supplements and videos included
German Volume Training Vol 2 Vertical Emphasis 29/10/2018
GVT Vertical Emphasis Volume 2
After training 4 weeks with GVT Volume 1, you’ll be ready to continue your gains with GVT Volume 2.
While the goal of GVT Volume 1 was to use high volume and reps to shock your muscles into growing, in this phase, you’ll focus on high volume and lower reps to continue building muscle while protecting your nervous system from overtraining and boredom.
Additionally, the lower reps will ensure additional gains by keeping motivation high, preventing boredom, improving muscle fiber innervation and fatigue, as well as increasing muscular density.
As with the GVT Volume 1 program design structure, this phase is divided into Horizontal and Vertical Emphasis, depending on your lagging muscle groups.
This phase will emphasize the shoulders and lat width, while placing the pecs and upper back thickness on maintenance mode.
Pecs for Competitors VOL 1(23/10/2018)
Pecs for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
It takes much more than just bench pressing to fully develop your pecs! Optimal pec development requires specific exercises to train both the clavicular and sternocostal heads of the pecs. Pecs for Competitors provides you with the tools needed for developing your pecs to their full potential.
Ultimate Wheels Vol 3 29/10/2018
Ultimate Wheels phase 3
Life’s too short to go around with chicken legs J
For the first time, I’m sharing some of my favorite techniques for developing your quadriceps and hamstrings.
This lower body specialization program will have you training 2-3 times weekly, with the sole focus of adding mass to your legs as fast as possible.
The workouts in this two phase specialization program (8weeks long) are not easy, but if you want the legs you’ve always wanted, you have to do things you haven’t done before.
By combining isometric holds, slow eccentric contractions, supersets and other advanced training methods, you can be assured you’re getting advanced training techniques designed to give you results.
Supplements and links included
Ultimate Shoulders Vol 3 29/10/2018
Ultimate Shoulders Vol 3
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.