Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ultimate Pecs Vol 5 March 2019
Ultimate Pecs Vol 4
One of the best methods for achieving Ultimate Pecs is to combine different special methods in the same program, to ensure you recruit and fatigue as many muscle fibers as possible. When your Pecs are lacking size, you need to combine different methods to “shock” the muscles into growing!
For 4 weeks, you’ll train your pecs 2-3 times weekly (depending on your recovery ability and time availability) with exercises and program design variables designed to produce results.
Supplements and videos included
New(11/04/2018 Ultimate Shoulders Vol 1
Shoulders are one of the most challenging muscle groups for adding size, due to the unique structure of the shoulder joint. Being the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder relies on numerous muscles to provide stability. This means that you need to use a great number of exercises in order to train numerous angles, then you would for any other body part.
And to make it even more challenging, the shoulders contain a wide variety of muscle fiber types, with each favoring different reps and types of tension.
Get your copy of Ultimate Shoulders and save yourself all the confusion and ensure you’re getting the best program possible for growing your shoulders!
Includes everything you need to get growing, from reps to sets and supplement list.
Wheels for Competitors VOL 1 ( 23/10/2018)
Wheels for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Optimal lower body development requires a balance between the quadriceps and posterior chain muscles, as well as between bilateral and unilateral exercises.
And due to their relatively large size and fascia thickness, the lower body muscles require advanced fatigue inducing techniques, such as Drop Sets and Rest-Pause Sets, in order to maximize both fatigue and lactic acid. You can rest assured, all these factors have been considered when designing Wheels for Competitors.
Booty Factor Training Vol 4 29/10/2018
Booty Factor Training Vol 4
Back by popular demand, this 4 week program will have you training your booty 2-3 times weekly, depending on your motivation levels J
Exercises, sets, reps, tempo and rest periods are all included to get that booty to larger and firmer proportions!
By using elastic bands, giant sets and short rest periods, we’ll ensure to fatigue and train as many booty muscle fibers as possible!
Included supplement list.
Tired of booty programs that overpromise and under deliver? Then this booty program is for you! Let’s use a variety of exercises and program design parameters to develop your booty as no other program has before. If you want a booty program based on the latest, up to date exercise science research, then download your booty program now!
This training focused on improving your glutes and has upper workout as well (not include abs exercises) however it is not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have an experience 1-2 years minimum and knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
4 weeks of training.
Supplements are included.
New workout(18/11/2017) 12 weeks lean mass building workout( for male&female)
ADVANCED LEAN MASS PROGRAM FOR MALE and FEMALE
INCLUDES: NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE,SUPPLEMENT LIST ,CARDIO, TEMPO EXPLANATION,EXERCIZE VIDEO LINKS and much more.
This training focused on lean mass building and strength ,however its not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have basic knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.