Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ultimate Pecs Vol 5 March 2019
Ultimate Pecs Vol 4
One of the best methods for achieving Ultimate Pecs is to combine different special methods in the same program, to ensure you recruit and fatigue as many muscle fibers as possible. When your Pecs are lacking size, you need to combine different methods to “shock” the muscles into growing!
For 4 weeks, you’ll train your pecs 2-3 times weekly (depending on your recovery ability and time availability) with exercises and program design variables designed to produce results.
Supplements and videos included
Lats for Competitors VOL 1(23/10/2018)
Lats for Competitors Volume 1
You asked for it, you got it! As a competitor, your training needs differ from the average gym trainee:
1. You need a more detailed training split, in order to provide sufficient training volume to the trained muscles, in order to maximize the hypertrophic response.
2. You’ve been training consistently and with a high degree of dedication, requiring you to use more advanced training techniques than the average person in the gym.
3. As an advanced lifter, you can tolerate producing high volumes of work with minimal rest periods. In other words, you LOVE the burn and don’t stop performing reps when you feel the fire in your working muscles.
4. Competitors eat, supplement and maximize their recovery, meaning they can tolerate a higher frequency of training than the average person.
The Competitor series provides the stimulus required for maximum muscle growth:
1. Muscle fiber recruitment and fatigue: muscle fibers can only grow if they are fatigued. Greater fatigue means more muscles. Less fatigue means less muscles.
2. High Frequency: greater and more frequent protein synthesis.
3. Growth Factor Accumulation: increase lactic acid in a muscle while depriving it of oxygen and your body release a great volume of hormones required for maximal hypertrophy.
Your back muscles are a unique muscle to train, as they require not only width and thickness, but the two must be balanced for overall symmetry. This requires a smart training strategy for proper overall development.
By utilizing a high training frequency, you’ll ensure maximal results between the larger and smaller muscle groups.
Be prepared to train your lats multiple times per week!
Ultimate Wheels Vol 3 29/10/2018
Ultimate Wheels phase 3
Life’s too short to go around with chicken legs J
For the first time, I’m sharing some of my favorite techniques for developing your quadriceps and hamstrings.
This lower body specialization program will have you training 2-3 times weekly, with the sole focus of adding mass to your legs as fast as possible.
The workouts in this two phase specialization program (8weeks long) are not easy, but if you want the legs you’ve always wanted, you have to do things you haven’t done before.
By combining isometric holds, slow eccentric contractions, supersets and other advanced training methods, you can be assured you’re getting advanced training techniques designed to give you results.
Supplements and links included
Booty Factor Training Vol 4 29/10/2018
Booty Factor Training Vol 4
Back by popular demand, this 4 week program will have you training your booty 2-3 times weekly, depending on your motivation levels J
Exercises, sets, reps, tempo and rest periods are all included to get that booty to larger and firmer proportions!
By using elastic bands, giant sets and short rest periods, we’ll ensure to fatigue and train as many booty muscle fibers as possible!
Included supplement list.
Tired of booty programs that overpromise and under deliver? Then this booty program is for you! Let’s use a variety of exercises and program design parameters to develop your booty as no other program has before. If you want a booty program based on the latest, up to date exercise science research, then download your booty program now!
This training focused on improving your glutes and has upper workout as well (not include abs exercises) however it is not personalized workout specifically for you, this program designed based on proper/balanced workout for clients/athletes who at least have an experience 1-2 years minimum and knowledge of doing exercises in the gym. If you would like to have your personalized program please fill out the form “16 weeks online training.
4 weeks of training.
Supplements are included.
Ultimate Arms Vol 4 29/10/2018
Ultimate Arms Vol 4
If you loved the original Ultimate Arms, then you’ll LOVE this new advanced, two phase version!
In Ultimate Arms Vol 3, you’ll specialize in training arms for size and density, training 2-3 times weekly.
Using special advanced techniques such as Isometric Holds, Drop Sets and Tempo Contrast, you’ll be on the path to achieving the Ultimate Arms you’ve always wanted.
Everything that you need to achieve your goals of adding size to your arms is included: exercises, reps, sets, rest periods and tempo.
Additionally, supplements to enhance your performance in the gym and recovery is included!
And to ensure you’re using proper form, exercise video links are included to maximize your results.